An update on BH3 activities in these coronavirus times
The 1500th event and party has been postponed and the new date will be made known when it has been decided upon.
The next few Wednesday runs will follow this format:
- The run can start from wherever you like
- Do not run with more than the maximum number of people allowed in a group
- Please observe any guidelines about social distancing
- The run can have as many drink-stops as you like
- Be sure to ON-INN @ approx. 8 p.m. as it might be an online affair using Zoom
- Be sure to post (or send to Hash Flash) pictures/videos from your start/drink-stop and/or circle to document your participation
Note: If someone in uniform stops and asks you - This is not organised sport, just random running and drinking.
Stay safe and stay secure! Do as I have done and stock up with plenty disinfectant = GIN and WHISKY!
TO KILL A HILL OR NOT KILL A HILLThe Exec. Committee had a meeting on March 28 to discuss the fate of the 2020 Killer Hill. Updated information has been sent to all who have registered. Check this email for more details.